Loni and Dan's Wedding

Loni and Dan's wedding was at Wadley Farms in Pleasant Grove, Utah County.  Wadley Farms is a great place for a wedding/reception. 

The groom appears a bit nervous and very excited to tie the knot with his beautiful bride.


I love capturing the wedding moments, one click at a time. I love it when
a man can get emotional!  You've got a great guy Loni!


I loved Loni's boquet!  Red and white roses are the roses that my husband gave to me the first time he gave me flowers.....ahh, the memories!
A tender wedding moment when a bride and groom exchange their vows and get pronounced husband and wife.


Utah County provides many scenic venues to have a nice Wedding like this.

A grand wedding party gathering together to wish Loni and Dan well on their special wedding day.

My favorite spot for pictures....the fountain. 

I couldn't get this flower girl to look at the camera...she was soooo shy.  She did love the rose petals though!
Loni and her Mom.  Such pretty ladies!

Loni had to steal a kiss from her Dad. 


What is it about wedding cakes and red roses?  Beautiful!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment