Levi and Erin's Wedding

So, I loaded this backwards...oops!  You'll get the bouquet toss and then wedding cake, wedding reception, and then the LDS Wedding at the Salt Lake Temple.


This was an amazing wedding cake.  Erin's aunt made it. It had white curled chocolate all around the outside of the cake.  I watched it being created.  It was really tedious and I now know why I take wedding photographs instead of making wedding cakes!

Tradition at wedding receptions are what makes them special such as the bride and groom cutting this unique wedding cake.

An older "wiser" couple coming to see the "newly" married couple.  I loved this picture and thought the older couple were so cute together. They never let go of each others hand and at one point she was fixing his hearing aid....oh how I hope that my husband will still love me so much when we are this old! In a way it is truly a symbolic picture.

The beautiful bride and all the girls, well most of them, on Erin's special day.
The Bride and Groom and some of the grooms men in this wedding photograph.
The grounds around the Salt Lake Temple make a perfect setting for an LDS Wedding.

Oh, the wind!  What's weird is the water doesn't make it seem like it's windy.  It looks so still. Her veil was totally out of control the whole time. I'm glad it was a short veil! The LDS wedding. . .  you can pick your temple but you can't always pick the weather.

Love makes it easy to get a bride and groom to kiss and smile. They make a great couple and they really make the camera sing.
A wedding at the Salt Lake Temple...a wonderful site.
I'm thinking this bride and groom are really in love. Pictures don't lie.
Erin and Levi's wedding day was so awesome. It was hot and windy, but really pretty outside. I had a lot of fun and I love how fun her family was.  The Salt Lake Temple is such an amazing place to take wedding pictures.  There is no way to cover all the temple grounds, but what you do cover is great!

No comments:

Post a Comment